Come into the ReStore Thursday and Friday to get 50% Off EVERYTHING at the ReStore. We are talking furniture, appliances, LOTS of Cabinets, building supplies, paints, tiles, and so much more.
Come by our Temporary Location and check out everything that we got!
Location:3126 Alton Park Blvd (Market Street, just past Howard High School)
Contact: The ReStore (423)634-1004
P.s. If you have stuff you want to donate bring that too! (Every donation is tax-deductible)
Enter Habitat World’s 2011 photo contest for a chance to help build in Haiti.
The winning photograph from the 2010 Habitat World photo contest
||2011 official contest rules, entry instructions and required forms: habitat.org/hw/photo_contest/2011
Last year, hundreds of photographers from around the world entered the inaugural Habitat World photo contest. Their pictures — nearly 650 images were considered by our judges — created a fascinating focus on the importance and vitality of Habitat’s work.
Now that last year’s winner Neil Reid has shared his build experiences from Nepal in New Hope in Nepal, it’s time to officially launch the 2011 contest.
Submit your photos
Once again, show us what Habitat means to you through images that help communicate how Habitat’s mission plays out in your experience: volunteers, families, houses, the need that exists in your community, the change Habitat has helped create.
The grand prize
The contest winner will be awarded a spot as a volunteer at the 2011 Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Work Project in Haiti. In addition, photos and statements from the contest winner and top four finalists will be featured in the December 2011 issue of Habitat World and on habitat.org.
How to enter
- Official contest rules, entry instructions and required permissions forms are available at habitat.org/hw/photo_contest/2011.
- To enter the contest, e-mail your photo entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Along with each photo entry, attach signed release and consent form(s) from any individual(s) who appear in your submission(s).
- In the body of your e-mail, include complete photo caption information (who, where, when) for each submitted photo.
- Be sure that your e-mail includes your name, mailing address and phone number.
- In order to advance in the competition, you must be able to present proof of a current passport immediately upon request.
The contest closes at midnight, July 8, Eastern Daylight Time.